My teacher tests are finally over!! I am so happy happy happy happy!
I won't get the results for about a month, so there is no point in even thinking about them until then.
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

********

Meanwhile I read New Moon. I liked it loads better than Twilight. Maybe it was just that my expectations weren't very high, or maybe it was because it took the place of studying, but I think it was mostly that I liked the whole Bella/Jacob relationship.
Kurt said he would be my lycanthrope. Which was kind of sweet, except that I had no idea what he was saying, or maybe because I had no idea what he was saying. Kurt said that was my own fault and I should have played Dungeons and Dragon in high school like he did. Then I would have a better vocabulary. Hmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment