Saturday, July 19, 2008

Vacation 2008, Part One

Oh we had such a vacation! We were exhausted by the time we got back. We drove from Joplin, MO all the way to Forty Fort, Pa and back. I really don't want to see the inside of the car for a long time. (If only that were possible!)

We got to see lots of people we don't see enough, and that was so good.

The first segment of our trip was a jump to Cincinnati, Ohio where we visited with Pap and Lynda.

We went to the Cincinnati Zoo and had an amazing time ---


After this, Alex got a strange rash on his neck. He insists it was NOT the snake.

The Sponge Bob 4-D Movie was a big hit! It had real bubbles and smelled like pickle juice.

The best part was feeding the peacocks. They love plain bagels but will have nothing to do with blueberry bagels.

What can I say? I love these guys.

And these guys.

More to come...

No comments: