Yikes! Look what I put up in my kitchen!
Yes - taped up right in the middle of a nicely decorated area. I did this! It felt normal. Part of me really likes it.
Sometimes you just can't escape your childhood, can you?
Sometimes you just can't escape your childhood, can you?
Maybe now I should go get my senior picture and tape it up in Alex's room next to his Naruto posters.
7 comments:
Becky! You DID NOT just put up a bird poster in your kitchen. I can not believe that. But I do still laugh about the pic of dad he put up in Marybeth's room. That was funny. And how about the blue ruffled tux he wore to meet Marybeth for her birthday at Olive Garden in the Chesterfield Mall?
I actually laughed out loud. I was expecting a "you mess up you clean up note." But that was funnier.
Hey! This morning there was a red-tailed hawk in our yard. That is the bird in the top right-hand corner of my poster. And I could identify it. So there.
Oh - and, Celeste, I don't remember Dad wearing the suit to meet Marybeth. Maybe I was off in college. But I definitely remember that suit!
I wasn't there either, but dad about split a gut telling me about it. Though, I'm not sure I ever found out if Marybeth found the humor in it.
MARYBETH: I took Mom and dad to Pasta House in the Mall for thier anniversary. Never meet Dad out at the mall. He came down the escalator in that blue suit, complete with ruffled shirt and my 16 year old self thought I would die. I rushed us into the resteraunt, but then he stood up and twirled around to model his ensemble for the restaurant. Arg.
I got a good chuckle out of the bird poster!
I do not remember the Tux incident but do not doubt it for a moment.
MOM
Post a Comment