Hendrickson news...
Missy came in first in her class in the 400m sprint and will be running in it again on Field Day. She wants to WIN, but is also suggesting I buy her a cool jogging outfit for the occasion. She is also angling for a sewing machine for her birthday.
I measured Alex's height the other day. He has grown about at inch since last December! No wonder I had to get him all new pants. He is very excited that the newest Percy Jackson book will come out this week, and has been busy with school, friends, a new internet computer game with his grandfather, and fundraising.
We have decided to all go on the DI trip in a few weeks and make something of a family event out of it.
Hopefully, if we slow down a little, I will remember to take some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment